- Facemasks are required to be worn by all members, their guests, and LCFCC team members when approaching the facility, while in the facility, and when exiting. Children under the age of 7 are not required to wear face masks.
- Until further notice, we will only be allowing private lessons and semi-private lessons with children from the same household.
- Swim lessons will be spaced out (6 feet or more) in the pool.
- Students are encouraged to arrive and leave the swim facility wearing their swimsuit to limit contact with surfaces and other members/guests.
- Touch-free temperature scans will be conducted on our team members upon arrival to work and on swimmers prior to the start of their lesson. Temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees will be refused entry.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and get well. Please ensure you are fever and symptom free for three full days before resuming swim lessons.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- Any employee that comes to work feeling sick and/or shows COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces multiple times per day. These areas include (not limited to): workstations, countertops, doorknobs, and chairs.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the pool deck at all times.
- Equipment such as kkckboards and pull buoys will be sanitized between uses. We have enough equipment to ensure that only one student uses each piece of equipment per day and will sanitize everything in preparation for the following day.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the pool at all times, so please do not arrive early to or linger around the deck following your swim lesson.
Chlorine Clean Pools:
NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
We will continue to maintain well balanced, chlorinated pools per the CDC and local health department requirements.